Effective Date: March, 2019
How We Collect and Use Information
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR took effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens.
As a company that markets its site, content, products and/or services online we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site, content, products and/or services is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please contact our GDPR contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers kalishinstitute.com content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive kalishinstitute.com material. All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by kalishinstitute.com include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
ALL PRODUCT SALES AT KALISH WELLNESS.COM ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
RECORDED PRODUCTS: Due to the nature of Dr. Kalish’s educational materials, no returns will be accepted. All sales of recorded materials are final, without exception.
- PRE-APPROVAL is REQUIRED on ALL RETURNS. Contact email@example.com for authorization.
- Refrigerated items CANNOT be returned.
- 15% restock fee of purchase price less shipping and handling may be refunded on unopened and non-refrigerated items.
- No supplement returns will be accepted after 30 days on all regularly stocked items.
- Special orders CANNOT be returned.
- Prepaid tests can be returned for credit within 90 days of purchase.
REFUND POLICY: Any authorized return will be issued as a credit only. No refunds are available.
WARRANTY INFORMATION AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS: Products manufactured by Kalish Research carry a 30-day limited warranty against defects.
PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM RESELLERS: If you purchased a Kalish Research product from any resellers, then you must handle the return directly through them.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Personal or company checks may also be sent. All payments must be made in U.S. funds.
- All orders must be pre-paid.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- California residents – sales tax will be added to your order at the current rate.
Shipping & Handling
- Within the mainland U.S. orders are shipped via UPS Ground or Priority Mail, unless otherwise requested. If you require your order quickly, please select UPS 3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day shipping when you check out.
- Extra charges apply for orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska. Please call, fax or e-mail if you have questions.
- International orders are shipped by US Mail International Priority. Please contact the office for any international shipment requests. If you require expedited shipping, please call, fax or e-mail for UPS Expedited Worldwide shipping charges.